I am guessing you’re reading this article because you would like to attract enormous traffic to your blog or website using article marketing, right? Well, I don’t have any plan to disappoint you. In here, I’ll share all the steps that you need to take to make great things happen so let’s get started.
- First step is to launch a keyword suggestion tool to do keyword research. Your goal here is to know the most searched words and phrases related to your ebusiness or to the products or services that you sell. This will help you not only in properly optimizing your articles but also in knowing the best topics to discuss that will grab your target audience by the throat. For each article, you should target one primary keyword and a couple of secondary keywords.
- 2nd step is to choose your topics. This will get a lot easier once you have the list of popular keywords in your niche. Just figure out the best topics related to these words and phrases. For example, if you want to target the keyphrase “Best Christmas Gifts”, you can write an article entitled “5 Best Christmas Gifts that will fit your budget.” As much as possible, look for the angles of your topics that will allow you to offer your readers with useful information instead of boring data.
- 3rd step is to do your research. You don’t need to look very far when gathering information for your articles as you can find any type of data in the online arena. Read articles, blogs, ebooks, and even newsletters that are closely related to your chosen topics. Then, pick those information that your readers would be happy to know about. List them down so you will not forget any details once you start writing your articles.
- 4th step is to write your titles. Keep in mind that these are very important elements and that the role that they’re playing is pretty crucial to your success. You see, even if you have the best articles in the World Wide Web, if you’re using titles that are very unimaginative or downright mediocre, there’s a huge chance that your copies will be left unread. You don’t want that to happen, right? So, when writing your titles, keep in mind that your goal is to let your target audience know that your articles are worth their while and that they cannot afford not to get the information that you’re offering.
- 5th step is to write your articles. Start by giving your readers general background about your main topic and give them an idea about the information that they’re about to get on your article body. Keep your introduction short but catchy so you can get your audience to read on. Continue by giving out expert information and explaining your ideas using lay man’s terms and short paragraphs.